Monday, April 23, 2012

It's been forever!

Hi there! I cannot believe it has been over a year since I blogged! I am determined to get better at this! I have been so busy with school the past year.....believe it or not it's almost time for graduation! I finally will get that degree in 2 weeks. I have learned so much about design. I love it and it certainly is a passion of mine. I have been interning for the past 4 months for two different companies. I have been working with a residential designer in Greensboro and have learned alot about new construction and model home design (which I am very interested in). My other internship has been at a showroom in High Point, I have seen the transformation of the showrooms come to life just in time for Furniture Market. I also love showroom design and the way it really makes me feel a sense of accomplishment seeing the finish product come to life and getting compliments on it during market :) I am working on a website so you will have to check it out once I'm finished. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment